Saturday, October 9, 2010

Meeting Recipes

Hi everyone! Rather than sending out emails all the time updating you all on the dishes that others are bringing I thought I'd just put it in this blog for you all to see and I'll update as people let me know what they're bringing. So far we have the following dishes being brought to our October 22 meeting:

Apple Crisp
Corn and Squash Soup
Hot spiced Cider and Harvest Beans
Pumpkin Shortbread



Also, if you are planning on bringing a friend please let me know so I can let our October host, Chrissy, know how many guests to expect. Just a reminder the meet up is on October 22nd at 11am and will be at Chrissy's house off base. I'll be sending the address via email a week prior to the meet up, if you want to come and you're not on the email list send me an email at whitney_sp@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment